Ding dong cupcake:
1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup mashed banana or applesauce
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup date paste (blend dates with 1/4 cup of water
in food processor) or you can sub for 1/3 cup coconut nectar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp maca
3 tsp astragalus
1 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Coconut cream: ️
1 can of coconut cream
2 tsp probiotic (sunbioticsbrand)
2 tbsp coconut nectar
3 tsp vanilla extract
or you can sub this step and use
1/4 cup (so_delicious) coconut cream
Our mind fudge chocolate
* Preheat oven to 350F and spray large cupcake containers with coconut oil.
* Whisk together dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
* Mix wet and dry ingredients until well combined but don't over mix.
* Pour the mixture into the cupcake pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Coconut cream steps:
* Whip the coconut cream, coconut nectar, probiotics and vanilla extract
using a handheld mixer until it's creamy. If you don't have a mixer you can always buy (@so_delicious) coconut whip.
* Place 5 tbsp mind fudge chocolate in a pan and melt it on the lowest heat
Cut the tops of the cupcakes and place the excess aside for future toppings.
If you don't have a pastry bag just fill up a plastic sandwich baggy with the coconut cream and cut a medium size hole at the corner edge of the bag.
Make a hole at the top of the cupcake and pipe the cupcakes with as much coconut cream as you'd like. Dip the cupcake in the melted chocolate and place in the fridge to set!